Information Collection: Personally Identifiable Information
- In the course of using the Services (including a MobBase Hosted Application), we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you and administer your account ("Personal Information"). Personal Information may include, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, credit card or other billing information, email address, and home and business postal addresses.
- When you use the Services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website or online service ("Log Data"). This Log Data may include, but is not limited to, your computer's Internet Protocol address, browser type, the web page you were visiting before you came to the Site, and information you search for on the Site. When a user creates and launches a MobBase Hosted Application, we may record data related to that activity, the deployment of the application, and any other account related data.
- Like many websites, we use "cookies" to collect information. A cookie is a small data file that we transfer to your computer's hard disk for record-keeping purposes. We may use "persistent cookies" to save your username and login password for future logins to the Site. We use "session ID cookies" to enable certain features of the Services, to better understand how you interact with the Services, and to monitor web traffic routing on the Site and aggregate usage of the Services. You can instruct your browser, by changing its options, to stop accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the website you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use all portions of the Site or all functionality of the Services.
Information Collected on Behalf of and Shared with Our Users
- When you deploy a Hosted Application, as your agent and on your behalf we may collect Usage Data provided by End Users of a MobBase Hosted Application which will contain the personally identifiable information of such End User
Our Policy Toward Children
MixMatchMusic does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. If we become aware that a child under 13 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
How We Use Personal Information
- Personal Information is used for the following purposes: (i) to provide and improve the Services, features and content, (ii) to administer your use of the Services and MobBase account, (iii) to enable users to enjoy and easily navigate the Site, (iv) to better understand your needs and interests, (v) to fulfill requests you may make, (vi) to personalize your experience, (vii) to provide service announcements, and (viii) to provide you with further information and offers from us or third parties that we believe you may find useful or interesting, including newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information on MixMatchMusic-related services. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such communications, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
End User Information. Depending on the functionality chosen by a MobBase Customer, we may share End User information with that party. For example, when an End User joins a MobBase Customer's mailing list, the Personal Information submitted by the End User will be shared with the MobBase Customer.
Aggregate Information and Non-Identifying Information. We may share aggregated information that includes non-identifying information and Log Data with third parties for industry analysis, demographic profiling, and to deliver targeted advertising about other products and services. Any aggregated information shared in these contexts will not contain your Personal Information.
Service Providers. We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate the Services, to provide the Services on our behalf, to perform services related to administration of the Services (including, without limitation, bill and credit card payment processing, maintenance, hosting and database management services, web analytics and administration). These third parties have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
Compliance with Laws and Law Enforcement. MixMatchMusic cooperates with government and law enforcement officials and private parties to enforce and comply with the law. We will disclose any information about you to government or law enforcement officials or private parties as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate to respond to claims and legal process (including but not limited to subpoenas), to protect the property and rights of MixMatchMusic or a third party, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any activity we may consider to be, or to pose a risk of being, illegal, unethical, inappropriate, or legally actionable.
Business Transfers. MixMatchMusic may sell, transfer, or otherwise share some or all of its assets, including your Personal Information, in connection with a merger, acquisition, reorganization, or sale of assets, or in the event of bankruptcy.
Use of Google AdSense as a Third Party Advertisement Vendor
Changing or Deleting Your Information
All MobBase users who registered with us and create a MobBase account may review, update, correct, or delete the Personal Information in their registration profile by logging into their account and "editing their profile" and changing the "user preferences" associated with their account. If you completely delete all such information, your account may be deactivated. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. If you are an End-User, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a request that we delete your personal information from our database. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request. We may retain an archived copy of your records as required by law or for legitimate business purposes.
MixMatchMusic is concerned with safeguarding your information. We employ a variety of industry-standard measures designed to protect your information from unauthorized access.
Links to Other Sites
The Services contain links to other websites. If you choose to visit an advertiser by "clicking on" a banner ad or other type of advertisement, or click on another third party link, you will be directed to that third party's website. The fact that we link to a website or present a banner ad or other type of advertisement is not an endorsement, authorization, or representation that we are affiliated with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices. We do not exercise control over third party websites. These other websites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data, or solicit personal information from you. Other websites and services follow different rules regarding the use or disclosure of the personal information you submit to them. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites you visit.